Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cast Party

It has been a while since I have posted. Life is rather sucky right now. Still hobbling around pretty much watching the world go by. But two good things have happened. Number one, visits from my friends have been awesome. I especially want to thank Carol for bringing me "The Help" to read. I am almost done with it and and can't wait to get back to my bed and read it. Such an awesome book! Also my friends who are my Scrabble partners are keeping my brain somewhat clear!


I also made a new friend. When I posted my picture on my blog I got an email from Amy who is in a similar situation as I am. She has a broken ankle and knee, more proof of that it can always be worse. We have shared thoughts on peeing, moving around and how similar our lives are right now. I even have a picture so that you can note the similarities.... The one on the top is me! Damn.

6 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I hope that you'll be back on your feet soon!

Megan K. Bickel said...

Jeanne, you crack me up! That was a very well placed "damn." : )

MC Howe said...

Ooh la la! Will Amy be joining us on Tuesday nights?!!!

Jeff K said...

You can see her cast from space! I wonder if the glowing keeps her up at night. :)

Sharon said...

Keep smiling, Jeanne. Loved your use of "damn."

Lauri said...

Hope your leg is better soon!