I should be working on my book but find myself procrastinating as usual. You, the reader, can be the recipient of this wonderful procrastination. I've been digging around looking for some unusual facts to entertain you with. I've outdone myself. See how many you can answer before scrolling down to the bottom and looking at the answers. (aka cheating)
1. What were the names of Popeye's 4 nephews?
2. How many different shapes of animal crackers are there?
3. What was the first product to have a bar code?
4. What does "Pinocchio" mean in Italian?
1. Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye and Poopeye
3. Wrigley's gum
4. Pine Eye
Now some interesting facts.
1. There is still a law in Tenn that prohibits the sale of bologna on Sunday.
2. The Virginia code of 1930 prohibits corrupt practices or bribery by any person other than political candidates.
3. In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.
4. In Alaska, it is against the law to look at a moose from an airplane.
5. And one of my favorites, in the state of Colorado, a pet cat, when loose, must have a tail-light!
Back to work! But I've learned a lot here today!