Thursday, February 24, 2011
Passing on the Award
1. The lie was that I worry about looking younger. If you have read my book Wrinkles, Waistlines and Wet Pants, you will find that I am a very low maintenance person.
2. The unfortunate other things I mentioned are true. I do bite my nails. I do find the topic of underwear very humorous.
3. I have 2 children's books published, working on a third. My other book is a Boomer Humor book and it is the real me. Sad but true.
4. I am a totally happy person. I love my life. It is not full of things, or money, or travel, which would be fun but it is happily occupied with a husband who cares for me, two grown up sons and their women, and 2 cats and a wiener dog.
5. I love orchids, gardening and any kind of bird. I love writing of course, and especially poetry.
6. I have been a teacher for 31 years and I love kids and new teachers just getting started. I love public speaking and I love finding the humor in everything!!!
7. I love helping people who need help.
8. I love all kinds of music.
I want to pass this award on to some others but I need to go for now, so I will catch them in my next blog.