I am doing some research on anxiety and I came across this list of phobias. It is very interesting. People have have a phobia about anything. Some of them I understand....others, well you will see what I mean.
1. fear of the Chinese culture: Sinophobia
2. bulls: Taurophobia
3. Books: bibliophobia
4. bald people: Peladophobia
5. chins: Geniophobia
6. dancing: Chlorophobia
7. the figure 8: Octophobia
8. hearing a certain word or words: Onomatophobia
9. fear of losing an erection: Medomalacuphobia
10. meat: Carnophobia
11: fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth: Arachibutyrophobia
12. fear of poetry: Metrophobia
13. fear of purple: Porphyrophobia
14. fear of saints or holy things: Hagiophobia
WOW! I read about hundreds more, just about anything you could think of, even a fear of phobias. As for me, I don't think I have any real phobias. Oh I have a certain distaste for chins when I view my aging chin in the mirror, and I think I have a healthy fear of bulls, enough to not be running in front of one at Pamplona. Right now, my fear is that I need to get to bed because of the fear of writing gibberish (gibberophobia) so will say good night!