Friday, December 31, 2010

Panties

OK I am using you all as experimental guinea pigs. I noted that on the days when I have the word "Panties" in my title, I have tons of people click in to read whatever I have said about them. Even people in South Africa and in far corners of the world.

In my researching phase of life, then, I am just checking to see if my hypothesis is true. If you put the word "Panties" in your title, more people will click on. You be the judge. If you are here reading this, and you have never been on my blog before, I say it is working.

We are getting ready to go to New Year's Eve dinner with my son, Cory, and my daughter-in-law, Ashlee. It is our first dinner where they (Ashlee) have cooked for us so I am looking forward to it, playing with the cats, and enjoying being with them. Life is good right now.

Just in case you are wondering, I am wearing panties. Have a great Happy and Safe New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

Bodaciousboomer said...

As you know kiddo I've been to your place before so you can't gauge whether the word "panties" worked on me or not. Sorry. But I have noticed that the more I curse, really curse and the more questionable the subject matter, the more hits I get. It's interesting.

Hope you had fun at your soiree.