Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Punny Stuff

Today was a tough day. All of the schools in Broward County were on lockdown because of a threat posed by a phone call. I spent 3 hours with two fourth grade classes. At the end of the day, we still had kids who had not had lunch because the lockdown determined that we could not go out and go to the cafeteria. So it was challenging. So I determined that it was a day for puns. I need a little humor.

I have a few favorites here.

A cardboard belt is a waist of paper.

Contacts are easy to lose, so keep your eyes on them.

Police were called to a daycare where a three year old was resisting a rest.

Show me me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.

What did the grape say when it got stepped on?
Nothing-but it let out a little whine.

A will is a dead giveaway.

3 comments:

Bodaciousboomer said...

I like them. What does that say about me?

Bodaciousboomer said...

Hi kiddo. Just wanted to let you know that I gave you a Stylish Blogger award. If you pop by my place you can see how to pay it forward.

jkraus8464 said...

Thanks so much and I will definitely pay it forward. And check out all the blogs you have listed. What a treat!