Saturday, April 9, 2011

A-Z Good Grief

     Good Grief, I am behind in my A-Z. Let's go with that theme for today. Excuses for not getting to writing.


     Germination has not arrived.

     I Gambled on having time later...and lost.


     Everything I wrote was Garbage.


     I need to Gain in confidence.

     My house looks Ghastly and the Garden hose has a Geyser in it.

     The cat peed in my Galoshes.

     My Goal Gradually Gets farther and farther away.


     My dialogue is not Genuine. My characters are Giddy. It's Grim.


     
     I Growl, "Girl, Get thyself to the critique Group. Grow as a writer. I did.





     I've Got it!

13 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

This is just wonderful, loved it.

Yvonne.

Unknown said...

I'm Gloomy because I Gabble and Garble but I've Got the Guts to edit.
Great post!

Unknown said...

Wow, you managed to find quite a few G words for that post! Well done.

Erin Kane Spock said...

This was a really fun approach!

Susan Kane said...

You had me giggling, and only the Lord knows how much I needed to do that! I'll be following you.
Oh, I am in the wrinkles, waistlines, and wet pants group. I will look for your books. Just think--we used to be the 'hot pants' group.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Great catch up post. I'm struggling to keep up too. So many spring chores are calling for my attention.

Luana Krause said...

Hi, Jeanne: Great fun! Your blog is a blast. Looking forward to reading more!

Jolene Perry said...

You must have had fun with that

Talei said...

Awesome!! Good luck with the critique shop. Always good when you find a good one! ;-)

KM Nalle said...

What a fun post for G. Great job weaving in those g words and making me Giggle.

jkraus8464 said...

Thanks to all of you for coming my post. Talei, I already have a wonderful critique group that I have been with for years. I am very lucky about that. They are all extraordinary writers.
Luana, we have similar names. I have been running into a lot of Kraus(e) people lately.
And Susan, my book will be coming out in ebook soon. It is in the last stages. If you have an e-reader...great way to download my book for very little cost.

J.L. Campbell said...

I'd like to use all your excuses not to write a thing today!

jkraus8464 said...

I know that feeling. Actually my biggest excuse is blogging! Or do I consider that writing if it is not actively leading toward a book? Hmm! Good question.